Brits 92 sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its not difficult really. Vause most at night if your backing up your reverse lights light it up just enough. Im happy with the back.

Seems like ive missed quite a bit on my own thread :)

But today I took my truck to get the ac fixed up. Had a leak at the high side Schrader valve and also my pressure sensor was shot, Oh and by the way my system isn't "retrofitted" (would cost about 1k) so I had to have it topped off with the good **** r12. Cost $360 to freeze my **** off (not litterly if course)!
1k to change over to 134 from r12 holy thats outrageous

brits92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
lookin good. I like the antenna.

your tail lights could do with a wet sanding. I just did mine and they look better than new. its very cheap if you have access to a rotary buffer with a wool pad, some 1500 and 2000 grit sand paper and some compound and maybe masking tape.

brits92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lookin good. I like the antenna.

your tail lights could do with a wet sanding. I just did mine and they look better than new. its very cheap if you have access to a rotary buffer with a wool pad, some 1500 and 2000 grit sand paper and some compound and maybe masking tape.

I was just thinking bout gettin new ones... they are cracked n just not good... no just no... lol I need new ones.