Brake Hose Bracket(s)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for a front brake hose bracket, my passenger side isn’t looking good. Pretty sure they a K specific. GM 15999129
Definitely need one but if anyone has a pair I’d take that too. TIA

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

These aren’t delaminating like many others I saw at the yard. I can sand blast, primer, and paint them. Then you can decide if you want them or not.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was JUST looking at your other thread with your new seats and thinking DAMN, I should’ve checked in with you before you went. I’ll take’em in any condition!

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was JUST looking at your other thread with your new seats and thinking DAMN, I should’ve checked in with you before you went. I’ll take’em in any condition!
Ha, when I saw this post last night it was late and I added these to my list of things to look for. Let me get them cleaned up and I’ll PM you. Might be for a couple days before I clean them.

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Caman96 i went ahead and sand blasted them because I was doing my own. I’ll leave them raw so you can paint them however you want. There’s no part numbers stamped in these. They do say BAE. My pair say Made in Canada.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Caman96 i went ahead and sand blasted them because I was doing my own. I’ll leave them raw so you can paint them however you want. There’s no part numbers stamped in these. They do say BAE. My pair say Made in Canada.
They look awesome and look correct.
In nemigaparts.com it says this in reference to the part:
BRACKET, FRT BRK HOSE(HAS CORROSION PROTECTION REQD FOR "1996"). Makes sense. Can’t thank you enough!

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
They look awesome and look correct.
In nemigaparts.com it says this in reference to the part:
BRACKET, FRT BRK HOSE(HAS CORROSION PROTECTION REQD FOR "1996"). Makes sense. Can’t thank you enough!
Interesting on the corrosion protection. That makes sense. The ones I pulled off for my truck were actually somewhat decent.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well looky what showed up today. My NOS( ;) ) brake hose brackets arrived. These should be added to treasure yard runs for northern trucks as they are otherwise unobtainable elsewhere. I owe you one @fancyTBI.

Last edited:

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well looky what showed up today. My NOS( ;) ) brake hose brackets arrived. These should be added to treasure yard runs for northern trucks as they are otherwise unobtainable elsewhere. I owe you one @fancyTBI.
My pleasure. I’ll be grabbing another pair for my ‘94 at some point.