Found/closed Full set of Pulley Mounting Brackets 1990 454 K3500 (PS pump, ALT, idler, air pump)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BuiltToWork

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This spring finally getting around to rebuilding the truck, someone hacked the whole front end pulley system.
Looking to start over, correctly.
I am not near a junkyard (Stafford, VA) that I know of.
Can drive ~100 miles in my other truck to pick up parts.
Want:
Driveshaft pulley
Fan clutch pulley
alternator bracket (have 1/2 of the original)
air pump bracket and air pump OR air pump bracket and eliminator kit
tensioner bracket and tensioner
power steering pump bracket and power steering pump
*Basically the whole front end!!!*
oh and radiator - (that one is my fault, I punched a hole in a perfectly good one)
ductwork from air cleaner to side panel
TBI injector wire gourmet (rare - can't find this part)
Spark plug heat shields

In a perfect world, I would want all this at once, off of 1 truck

Maybe I should buy the brackets/pulleys from a crate motor builder? I haven't looked into that. I wonder if they would sell just the brackets/pulleys/pumps and not the motor. Don't really need new but if push comes to shove, I will look into this route.

Here is my starting point:

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

newmexguy

Reaction score
frankly, you might try www.car-part.com. You might get lucky and find all in one shot, from one donor. From an established "regular" yard, not a u pick it, and they would know what youre talking about, and would have a shipping system in place. Row 52 is another site, but have found it impossible to either sell anything there, or to get anyone to respond to you.
There have been a flurry of TBI trucks here, in El Paso, in last year of so, but the big blocks get plucked, even before the truck hits the yard.

BuiltToWork

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Found what I am looking for - didn't know kits were sold: