Any camo interiors here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dylan94sierra

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to do my 94 extended cab headliner in camo. How hard is it to do? I don't have a headliner right now its just bare metal so will the 3M can spray work? Someone said its made for fabric to fabric...

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I want to do my 94 extended cab headliner in camo. How hard is it to do? I don't have a headliner right now its just bare metal so will the 3M can spray work? Someone said its made for fabric to fabric...
You can't just glue it to the bare celing

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score

3m isnt strong enough for the headliner, its more of a temporary type of glue. The best kind is the one that you have to spray with an air gun

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I used 3M 90 on my 92's headliner and it was still perfect after 2.5 years when I sold it. And that was a heavy material. As with all paint/adhesive jobs, it's all about surface prep. This time I'm using 3M adhesive meant just for headliners.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
It depends on the climate too. Mine came apart within a month but the upholstery guys at the shop i worked at said the aerosol can glue is more for temporary jobs and they used the spray gun glue. I havent had a problem since

superchevyguy93

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok sweet, thanks! I'll prob be doing this to my 98 this weekend, I think I'll hot glue the folds on the back as well.

the 3m spray will hold it on the back u dont have to hot glue it ive had it on for like a week and a half now and its still holding strong