Any camo interiors here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Great job on the camo interior!!! Off topic but what cluster bezel is that?? Looks nice
Another few shots...
You must be registered for see images

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How do you guys wrap door inserts if your inserts dont come off. I know some door panels have clips and some are just solid panels. I tried doing mine but it was a big fail. I cut fabric to size then glued it on insert and tried to tuck it in but when i cut with razor it was hard to see line and ended up cutting fabric to short and you could see old material. I suck at upholstry

Fallsey

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well they aren't really supposed to come apart, but I found if you make a small slit in the pushclip on the back side you can pop them out and still save them. Then once you are done you can put them back and fill with epoxy

The bottom half requires more work

Fallsey

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great job on the camo interior!!! Off topic but what cluster bezel is that?? Looks nice

It's a mix of a couple things. It's white overlays from whiteface gauges, and a cheap stainless steel bezel from ebay that was $14 bucks, I just masked off the "rings" and painted it flat black

code

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are they hard to find cuz my pick and pull didn't have any

Tapatalk Time

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats really nice!! Great job!! lol i have the same bezel from ebay, looks nice how you painted it.
It's a mix of a couple things. It's white overlays from whiteface gauges, and a cheap stainless steel bezel from ebay that was $14 bucks, I just masked off the "rings" and painted it flat black