Any camo interiors here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

superchevyguy93

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well when I redid my truck two years ago I decided to do the interior tan/charcoal but now I want to do realtree ap and tan. This is my plan as well as some two tone realtree ap seat covers from cover king.

You must be registered for see images attach

How did u do the bottom of the door panel? because on mine it doesnt come off?

freeman35

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
3m is plenty strong enough, i did my headliner and door panels and it held strong, even through the heat of an interior fire. i just took it out bc of the smoke smell

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Anyone want to go in more detail on how they did the bottom panels? I didn't attempt it while I had mine out.

Fallsey

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your dash where the a/c controls are, where did you get that please? Did it delete the factory C/D player or storage bin and relocate the climate controls without having to cut? Or did you have to do some cutting. Looks great man. Sorry to thread jack.

I bought the kit from detailss.com and yes I had to do plenty of cutting, and filler work. Came out great though. It does remove the factory CD player\lower storage bin. I will be doing hydrographic camo on those pieces

And yes my photo is photoshopped, that is just my plan. Although the grey and tan is already there, just now want to add realtree AP

SouthernHoe

Reaction score
Great thread! Here's a few shot of the camo accents I've done in my 99 4 door tahoe.

Fallsey

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got one door panel done today, now just the headliner and the other door panel to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk