Any camo interiors here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bayou Bell

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im considering this on my z71 since I gotta replace alot of the cloth on the inside and just wondering if there was anyone that had done it here and had pics to post up?

Blazed

The Blazed One
Reaction score
I got something in the works but don't wanna give to much detail away lol. But I know a few guys here have some camo accents. Not sure what you mean by cloth, the actual upholstery or do you mean like the headliner, sun visors, door carpet and pads?

IdreamofYenko

Runnin Lights and Sirens
Reaction score
I'll post mine when I get back to the station just because I like ******* it out. Headliner door panels seat covers floor mats and dash cover are all done in the same pattern

Blazed

The Blazed One
Reaction score
I'll post mine when I get back to the station just because I like ******* it out. Headliner door panels seat covers floor mats and dash cover are all done in the same pattern

I wanna do something like that but I plan on mixing the 99-00 Escalade door panels and seats/console with some camo and bedliner!
Gotta love teasers!

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
ive done the headliner in my 88 and my 94 i plan on doing it to my 98 on the headliner and door panels and maybe ill do seat covers to go with it give me a minute and ill find the pictures

Old Goat Ninja

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Right behind you with Duct tape stretched out
Yeah. I'll get some pix for you. So far I've just done the headliner and re-installed it. Classic camo pattern. My interior is tan, and camo has tan in it, so I put the tan stock visors back up. I also plan on removing all cloth from the door and replacing with the same camo material, and a few other pieces here and there to finish. The hard plastics I'll likely take out when weather gets nicer and paint them. Some black, some stay tan, others that olive green, etc, to tie it all together. I'd like some camo seat covers, but have had no luck yet. Probably just go all black there. I have camo floor mats, but they are real tree and don't match. I'll probably ditch those. They came with truck so have been using them for now. But when I'm done, it won't all be camo, but it'll all be camo colors with everything cloth like headliner, accents on doors, speaker grills, sub boxes, etc, all camo patterned material.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach