Any camo interiors here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
His is my 89 Chevy interior
attachment.php

Here is my headliner I redone about 2 years ago

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

This is all covered with fabric and spray adhesive. I'm lookin to do a dash upgrade and start hydro dipping. I'll have some pics when I get it done

Ben

I copied this not sure if I will work but his truck looks real nice

Damn. I have to do this to my 92.

rickybobby93

Reaction score
So far I've just got the seat covers, wheel wrap and the door panels, but eventually I'll do the headliner and start hydrodipping some of the plastics, I really like the mossy oak fabric that I used for the door panels, its easy to work with and turned out reall well on them, I definately recommend it if you're covering door panels.

You must be registered for see images attach

blueridgerobbie

RiverMonster
Reaction score
The interior of my 95 ecsb...........sold her to get another.

DAC_CFH

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
How did you go about reinsatlling your headliner in the ext. cab? I am going to have to do mine in the near future but the way I am seeing it it looks like I am going to have to pull eitehr the front or rear window?

Nice interiors guys!

Shorty01GMC

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
is there a 95+ door panel how to and also a headliner how to? getting seat covers next week and would like to do my stained door panels and headliner in maxx4 to match....

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How did you go about reinsatlling your headliner in the ext. cab? I am going to have to do mine in the near future but the way I am seeing it it looks like I am going to have to pull eitehr the front or rear window?

Nice interiors guys!

I took mine out and it was a ****** getting back in. Maybe try taking the seats out rather than windows....

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
I took mine out and it was a ****** getting back in. Maybe try taking the seats out rather than windows....

x2. It was a PITA and I ended up bending it a little and forcing the edges back into place. One of the clips ripped a hole in the new headliner but that particular spot was hidden behind the panels.