'99 K1500 Suburban "Storm"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You're really making me want to swap my 99. Hard to justify since the 350 only has 70k on it right now. Maybe one day. Lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
It's never too early to start collecting parts for when the day comes!

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My new Warr Performance throttle body is installed, I'm very impressed with the quality! It runs very well now with the exception of a whistling IAC. I need to install my stock IAC and see if it helps it. I'm looking foward to seeing what numbers it makes this Saturday.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, the stock IAC fixed it! I was going to purchase a new one, but they're over $120 so my stock one should be alright for now.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

ryeguy2006a

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did you get your truck to the Dyno? Curious what numbers you put down.

Also, what did you use to stick on those VortecMAX emblems? I picked up a set for my truck and I think that's the best location for them.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
TBSS was 87, close enough. I didn't know you snuck an intake onto that thing, good choice. Now get to work on those heads!
Lol I'm a little sneaky like that! I plan on having my 799 heads worked around winter time and will be getting some go fast parts for it when I catch the black friday sale on Texas Speed's website!

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did you get your truck to the Dyno? Curious what numbers you put down.

Also, what did you use to stick on those VortecMAX emblems? I picked up a set for my truck and I think that's the best location for them.
It ended up making 314 hp and 343 ft lbs of torque at the wheels. I'd like to see the numbers in cooler weather though. It was around 95 degrees that day when I had it dyno tuned.
For the emblems, they came with double sided tape preinstalled already. I'd imagine you could cut some double sided tape out and stick on your emblems that way.