'99 K1500 Suburban "Storm"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've already put a 1000 miles on my LQ4 since I swapped it in, no complaints with it so far! I have been slacking on wiring up my ac compressor and putting loom on everything. I have to say, this thing is a BEAST now!

I'm going to be getting a 3.73 14 bolt 6 lug sf to install in it in the next few weeks, any reccomendations on a good locker for these? The one I'm getting is an open diff, but I can't turn it down for the price and I have experience rebuilding differentials. (more than I should LOL)

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Trutrac for a daily driver

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
That's what I was leaning toward, thank you! Anyone know of some good traction bars for gmt400s by chance?

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cylinder 1 and 6 have been misfiring on the interstate at light throttle and when you let off from coming over a hill. I changed plugs out with AcDelco 41-110s, moved coils around, and installed new MSD Superconductor wires (the AcDelco wires laid on the headers and were beginning to melt some). After all of that, cylinder 1 and 6 still misfire which leads me to injectors. I'm running some fuel injector cleaner in the gas to see if that helps. If not, I'll have to pull the injectors out and clean them good.
I'm really considering installing a Transgo HD2 shift kit in my 4l60e. Does anyone have any experience with these shift kits?
You must be registered for see images attach