'99 K1500 Suburban "Storm"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Okay, I like that! Where did you pull an ignition hot from and for the ground would it be okay to run it to the battery?

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
I grabbed power from one of the aux posts for the power cable coming off the fan fuse box. For the ground, I have it using the same fender bolt ground location as the battery.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I grabbed power from one of the aux posts for the power cable coming off the fan fuse box. For the ground, I have it using the same fender bolt ground location as the battery.

Are you talking about the 2 posts on the factory fuse box? Does it matter if it's a constant hot since the pcm grounds the fans?

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are you talking about the 2 posts on the factory fuse box? Does it matter if it's a constant hot since the pcm grounds the fans?

Yes that's what I'm talking about. I don't think it matters. They're wired to a battery post constant hot in the newer trucks.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes that's what I'm talking about. I don't think it matters. They're wired to a battery post constant hot in the newer trucks.

Okay, thanks for the info!

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Grandpa and I painted my grille on the fourth, and my pcm came in Friday. I'm very very happy with how it performs with the electric fans!

Trying to decide if I want to save up for a 6.0 swap first, or pull the trigger on a new set of wheels. I know deep lip wheels may not be some of y'alls tastes, but I really am liking these Hostile Fury's. Should be just enough to get the stance I want and I'll run a 285/55r20 tire on them which is about an inch shorter than what I have currently.
You must be registered for see images attach

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm eventually doing both, just I'm not sure which I want to do first. The engine swap would require my truck to be down for a little while whereas I can have wheels and tires installed in a day.
Personally I'd rather u throw a 6.0 then those rims, but ur truck ur choice. I think your truck is perfect as is.