98 K3500 Crew Cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phatphuck

plus sized grandpa
Reaction score
I am definitely going with the ARB front bumper for these trucks. One of the best looking off road GMT400 bumpers available.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Damn I like some of the ideas in this build.

I was thinking something similar originally. But if I were to go with a full overland build I would just do up my Lexus gx470. So the ccsb got the simple all around treatment.

I love ARB as well. They have great products. Have an awning on our gx.

Are these still available from ARB or do you have to find NOS/used?

93chevyluvr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What size lift are you going for?
That's definitely my go to if I swap. Its a TON cheaper than the WFO. Where the spring hangers, leaf springs, axle, and steering is under $2000 instead of a over $3500 for the WFO.

Plus, Off Road Design is in Carbondale, CO, which is only 40 minutes from me! Hell, I drive passed there when i go to my girlfriend's house.

A coil-sprung Ford Dana 60 from a Super Duty would be cool, but that's so expensive. Between the more expensive axle, custom crossmember, 4 link parts, coil buckets, coil springs, etc, its just too expensive.

konajoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn I like some of the ideas in this build.

I was thinking something similar originally. But if I were to go with a full overland build I would just do up my Lexus gx470. So the ccsb got the simple all around treatment.

I love ARB as well. They have great products. Have an awning on our gx.

Are these still available from ARB or do you have to find NOS/used?
Thanks, I believe ARB is still producing them. I called the Main Line Overland NH store and they are checking on the price & availability.

The plan is ORD brackets, 2" squarebody 47" leafs up front and ORD shackle flip out back. That should put the truck around 5"-4" total lift.

Eventually id like to swap in a Vortec 454 or 8.1 big block and change to ORD's custom front leaf spring, but for now i'll try to get the stock Vortec 5.7 running.