96 centurion 2500 turbo diesel 4x4 standerd bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
The reason you don't crank past 15psi is that the back pressure starts negating any performance gain on the stock turbo.

Greatwhite, is on this site and has about the best performance from a stock turbo that I know of. He bought his own software and tunes/tweeks his own.

I've seen 20 psi using aftermarket turbos w/ no ill effects.
Problem. Great white bailed on the site and took his entire build thread and all associated posts and knowledge with him when he left. Nobody knew who he actually was and you can thank a few banned idiots for pissing him off.

sent from a likely flagged smartphone.

tanman_2006

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
He had a thread on thetruckstop.us last I checked. He posted a week ago there.

I rarely post or check in here on gmt400 so I must have missed a good argument! Lol

I know GW can get very "opinionated" to say the least but you have to respect the work he does.

1993Z71

Reaction score
see if this works...
You must be registered for see images attach

Im not a huge fan of the grey graphic on the side but damn thats a nice truck man! LOVE THE INTERIOR

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im not a huge fan of the grey graphic on the side but damn thats a nice truck man! LOVE THE INTERIOR

thanks man, yea i thought it was old man looking but it grew on me and i love it now. those pics are from the day i got it.....
heres a newer pic...

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
great white talked to me a few times on here, hes a really good dude and knows his stuff! sucks hes not around...he had his own software, i'm looking for a company to flash me to gain the most hp/tq i can safely pull out of it and made with my mods in mind, trying to get everything done before i get flashed. got gauges,pyro/boost/fuel press, new vac system, exhaust, just got my upper intake a few days ago,and my intercooler stuff i gotta put on,,,,,then its getting some injectors and flash. think i covered all the stuff im going to do to it, wanted all performance mods done before flash so its tuned to that.....now i gotta find a company that won't just give me a generic one size fits all flash....
i looked for the multi chip, nothing for the obd 2. you knew that, haha.

1993Z71

Reaction score
thanks man, yea i thought it was old man looking but it grew on me and i love it now. those pics are from the day i got it.....
heres a newer pic...
Omg it looks amazing man