93 Extended cab step side (project)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
E-Fans on my truck now! I had to make a mount for them cause the center of the blades stuck out past the housing. The fans are from a 96 Taruas, don't laugh at me using Ford parts either. The motors have 2 speeds to them and the price was right. The pic sucks but I will be getting pics this weekend of it when I pull it out to paint it.

You must be registered for see images attach

bigboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The mounts are made of 1x1x16 gauge square tubing and some 16 gauge sheet metal. I only have one hooked up right now, cause I ran out of crimps that go on the relays. I'm gonna buy a switch that turns them on when the temp gets too high. And figure out how to wire them in with the a/c also.

bigboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well my transmission went out at lunch today, so the truck is in the tranny shop. So it looks like I won't be doing anything to it this weekend.

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well my transmission went out at lunch today, so the truck is in the tranny shop. So it looks like I won't be doing anything to it this weekend.
i think that had to do with the tv cable, happened to me fast. but sweet truck i love the mirrors just because they remind me of the satinless ones on the pre 94's, thinking about puting thoes on my suburban but im not much of a fan of adding crome, idk its just a thought for me.

bigboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There is no tv cable on my truck I have a 4L60E trans. I don't really like the mirrors that much on my truck but thanks. They are all wobbly and pitted. I want a set of sport mirrors myself.

bigboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When I went to get the fans for my truck I found a good set of door handles, so I grabbed them.

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There is no tv cable on my truck I have a 4L60E trans. I don't really like the mirrors that much on my truck but thanks. They are all wobbly and pitted. I want a set of sport mirrors myself.

Really there pitted? I like the sport mirrors my self, my uncle put some back on his truck in 95 and there still looking sweet. The onlything he has to complain about is the visibility. He says it doesn't matter because he got thoes and his phantom grill for free.

bigboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This isn't the best pic but you can see the fan setup. When I get my truck back I will be painting the frame for the fans and wiring in both fans. Oh and replacing the thermostat in the engine. I think it is stuck open.