93 Extended cab step side (project)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I might be able to trim the lights down themselves. Its the clear part on the edges that is hanging over not letting them sit right. I placed an order today for some sound stuff in the truck.
You must be registered for see images

I ordered a kenwood deck a few weeks ago and some cheap 6x9's for in the back. One of the previous owners cut the side panel out for some 6x9's so I'm gonna put some there in the holes. Before long I will be ordering a set of 6 3/4 speakers to go in the hole they cut in the door.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Looks Like your going in the right direction and you have alot of work on your plate with saving this truck. Witht he corners you, might have a set of chevy corners, which are much larger than the gmc corners. They will not work. Also with those headlights be sure to add a nice bead of silicone around the edges, I have the Same ones and they leak a little and fog from time to time, But Nothing too major, alot less since i siliconed them. Plans for suspension ?

bigboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm planning on lowering it a bit for a year or 2 and then bag and body it on 22's. I want to get it looking and running good first though.

Reaction score
Nope, i just received my light kit today.. same one. same problem.. The clear outer cover is way to big. like it would go from the fender itself all the way around to the headlight. The headlights in the kit are loose as fk also.. Nothing in this kit is made worth a crap. :( this sux..

bigboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I got it running today. I installed my headlights and the wiring harness I ordered from LMC, yeah they're bright! Mine were loose too, but to tighten them up you have to get them adjusted and the long bolts sticking up, tighten them and they tighten up just fine. I don't have pics of it cause I just got done but I will get some tomorrow I hope.

Reaction score
Great to hear man! I found some "euro" style side markers that match the head lights better.. They sent us Chevy markers.. GMC dont have the extra lip on them lol..
These are what we should of gotten
You must be registered for see images attach

But these match the inside of the other lights
You must be registered for see images attach

bigboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I ordered these this morning.