Standard cab seats to extended cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CopaceticAF

Reaction score
Hey all I'm in search for new seats for my 89 k2500 and am curious if standard cab seats can easily be swapped into my extended cab. I have the 60/40 seats in right now but am looking for one with a arm rest. I found these on market place but they say from a standard cab so just wondering if they'll be a problem putting them into my extended cab. Thanks in advance for all the help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240319-114245.png
    Screenshot_20240319-114245.png
    956.3 KB · Views: 5

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Hard to say with aftermarket seats but they may not have the ability to slide and fold them forward far enough to get into the back of your extended cab.

The rear seat entry function of the OEM extended cab seats changed a little bit over the years; it wasn't until '94 that they got the single lever "easy entry" function, but regardless each year has a function to slide forward enough for passengers to get in the back.

Richard

CopaceticAF

Reaction score
Hard to say with aftermarket seats but they may not have the ability to slide and fold them forward far enough to get into the back of your extended cab.

The rear seat entry function of the OEM extended cab seats changed a little bit over the years; it wasn't until '94 that they got the single lever "easy entry" function, but regardless each year has a function to slide forward enough for passengers to get in the back.

Richard
Ya right now just need enough room to put the kid in a car seat lol. Wish they made the 3 door in 89. Thanks for your quick response.