93 Extended cab step side (project)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

bigboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I got new tires put on the ride today. 255/70/15 nothing special! I think right now I'm just gonna clean the truck up and maybe drop it a few inches. It still needs a lot of work, like, rag joint, shifter fixed, windows wired up, shocks, etc., etc. It's coming along pretty good though! Oh and I think it has a POSI TRAC rear end, cause when you stomp it both of 'em light up!:gr_grin:

bigboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Figured yall would like this! Here are the motor mounts I replaced today.

Here is a pic of the so called trans mount that was on it.

bigboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha! Yeah they were definitely shoot! Not sure if it shifts better yet but I will find out soon. I've got some wiring I need to take care of and then I'll take it for a spin. It is definitely in a lot better running and driving condition than the day I bought it.

bigboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I got my windows and locks working again. I noticed that the transmission line that was spliced together is leaking pretty good after I replaced the mounts. So I will be ordering a meanest of tranny lines soon.

bigboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I went to the junk yard today to see if maybe they had a good tranny line there and they did. I just need to find the lower line now. I got my amp and sub hooked up and I am surprised with how well it does.