93 Extended cab step side (project)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think the Odometer said it has 136,000 on it. I know for sure it's been sitting for 3 years cause that's how long I have wanted it. LOL The truck was driven by an old man that was a salesman for my company. All I have to do to start it is jump it off and it starts and runs. I may take the front seats out of it and put them in my 93.

bigboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I started building this today. I still need to make braces and weld it up, but here is a pic of where I stopped on it today.

You must be registered for see images attach

bigboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I did a few things to the truck this weekend, not much though. My rollpan was about to fall off so I removed it I think I will just find a bumper instead of fiberglassing the rollpan on. I got an overhead console out of a 97 suburban, I need to wrap it with different color material. Started building a center console too.
I also sold the 6.0 last week I decided not to go that route right now. Friday I ordered a TBI spacer it should be here tomorrow.

bigboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I've got a few things for my truck. I went and got a dash out of a 97 burban yesterday. for $70, I'm gonna paint it silver before I put it in. I think I may need to send the new gauges off to have them checked out and make sure they work right. The console I am building was just too square so I made a few changes on it, I don't have any pics of it yet but I will try to get some today when I get the resin on.

Reaction score
I can't for sure remember.. but, you may want to notch the center console between the seats.. I believe there is a ridge on the floor in the front area of the seats.. But like i said, i may be wrong.. its been a while since i had buckets..
Looking good tho man! Love the donor!

bigboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Na there wasn't a hump or anything in my truck. I started glassing it up today.

bigboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I haven't done much on the console, I put some bondo on it the other day and sanded a little but no pics of it right now. I started doing a little work on my door panels today. I cut out the speaker pod. Now I gotta wrap and glass the door panels before I can install them in the truck.

bigboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I also found out that the steering column out of the 04 will fit the newer dash perfectly.

bigboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need to finish the console. I have been working on sanding and painting dash pieces. Getting ready to do the dash swap.
Primered

Clear sprayed

You can see the reflection of a coke can in it