93 Extended cab step side (project)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well here is what I have been working on for the past few days. The lights in my a/c panel were out so I put LED bulbs in they're place and this is how I did it. I also Figured out how to change the LCD screen color from green to blue. Hope y'all enjoy the pics.

You must be registered for see images attach

I will be taking a pic of it tonight so y'all can see how well it looks at night. I have LED bulbs on the way to change the color of my gauges too. I can't wait to get this done! Then I'm gonna start working on fiberglassing the new dash for it.:D

darren250r

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks good! You might consider making a writeup with details on what you had to do to change the display to blue. I bet others would be interested in that.

bigboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just found a website that gives the RPO codes on the inside of the glove box. I found out that my truck has a 3:42 posi trac rear end in it w/a 5.0 not a 5.7. It ust to be a fleet side other than that, that's all I know is different. The motor in my truck may be a 5.7 out of a different vehicle though, who knows!

bigboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got a call Friday from our fleet department, they accepted my bid on a wrecked 04 2500 Chevy 4 door w/a 6.0 in it. My bid was $400. I wasn't expecting to win the truck. Lol! So the plans are now to find a decent 80's something c10 and build a street machine. Me and my brother have talked about this before and nothing has ever come of it. Now it will happen! I am gonna finish my 93 before I really get going on the c10. I don't have too much I want to do to the 93 except for cleaning up the interior and getting it all painted one color and maybe rims later on.

darren250r

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sounds like you got an awesome deal. That should be an interesting project to follow. Good luck!

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I got a call Friday from our fleet department, they accepted my bid on a wrecked 04 2500 Chevy 4 door w/a 6.0 in it. My bid was $400. I wasn't expecting to win the truck. Lol! So the plans are now to find a decent 80's something c10 and build a street machine. Me and my brother have talked about this before and nothing has ever come of it. Now it will happen! I am gonna finish my 93 before I really get going on the c10. I don't have too much I want to do to the 93 except for cleaning up the interior and getting it all painted one color and maybe rims later on.

Awesome buy on that truck, and your idea on a project sound's great!

bigboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well here are some pics of the truck I just picked up. Oh it's a 2wd not a 4x4 someone put a 4x4 sticker on it.