93 Extended cab step side (project)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I guess I forgot the picture a few days ago! LOL Here it is. Excuse the wiring it was temporary.

You must be registered for see images attach

I should be getting my truck back either Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

darren250r

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are you gonna make a shroud for those fans? Probably will be a good idea. Won't cool well without it.

bigboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I hadn't thought of it yet. But thanks for pointing that out, I will now.

bigboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got my truck back today! It has a noise that wasn't there before, it's a weering sound, it's hard to describe. They put a shift kit back in it so it still shifts hard but no where near as bad as it was. The shop had to replace the torque converter, front pump, planetary gears, overdrive band, reverse solenoid, wiring harness in the trans and the steels. So I basically have a new transmission in my truck now. It set me back a little bit but it will all be good in the end. Maybe this weekend I can get some more stuff done to it.

bigboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I went to the junk yard today and found a door panel for the passenger side and a dash that wasn't all cracked up. The dash has a few small cracks in it but there not bad. I plan on repairing the cracks and fiberglassing the dash before I install it. I am also trying to find a door panel for the drivers door and when I do I will be fiberglassing them as well and making a speaker pod on it before I put them in. No pics right now but I'll try to get some tomorrow.

bigboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got bored yesterday so I decided to shave the gate!

No warppage!

bigboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks it still needs a little bondo work but it's not bad at all.

ridin_low07

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
man I give you props. I wish I had your drive and resources to do all this to my truck