88GMCtruck's NV4500 Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gd1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How on earth did you get everything for $400... The only place that has one around here wants $1100 for the transmission and transfer case, and I'd still have to try and find a pedal assembly, master cylinder, flywheel... Urg

4thesporty

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You gotta keep looking.

FWIW, I got my NV4500 for $150, rebuilt it for a few hundred and luckily hit the JY on Sunday with an idiot at the counter that sold me all three pedals, a GM diesel APPS pedal, and a diesel ECM for $30 :)

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
How on earth did you get everything for $400... The only place that has one around here wants $1100 for the transmission and transfer case, and I'd still have to try and find a pedal assembly, master cylinder, flywheel... Urg
I pulled mine from a truck off craiglist. Guy was parting the truck out (it was complete with a bad starter and front diff) told him what I wanted and agreed on price. He didn't quite know what he had...

You gotta keep looking.

FWIW, I got my NV4500 for $150, rebuilt it for a few hundred and luckily hit the JY on Sunday with an idiot at the counter that sold me all three pedals, a GM diesel APPS pedal, and a diesel ECM for $30 :)
Not a bad deal!

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Such clean and virgin rust free sheet metal on such and old truck.........so jealous........:)