88-98 Heavy Duty Headlight Harness Kit (NEW)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
Seriously looking at getting one of these from you. However looking at Doing the corner light mod too. Do you think you could add the needed pigtails and sockets too the harness for me? The way you do it and the wAy everyone talks about your work I would rather have you do it so I ensure it all stays tight and looks better at the same time. Let me know:D

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
It'd be real tough to wire the corners to the headlights in any way shape or form...

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
yeah..I had a brain fart / wishful thinking moment that was brought to my attention by 1997chevydriver lol. I completely overlooked that they are on separate circuts.
:doh2:

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes, the parking light circuit is a separate circuit from the headlights! As far as the upper corner light mod goes, you can tap into the lower corner light wires to power them, and they will also act as turn signals also! If you are interested in a HD Headlight Harness, just let me know and I'll be happy to help!

achevyman1956

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
mean greene, my girlfriend told me the harness came in last week, thanks for the quick shipment. Was a painless transaction!
I'll get it installed as quick as i can. thanks again

dsptech

Reaction score
Mean Green,
Been wanting to get a harness for a while now.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I assumed from the description that it includes the 4-High feature.
Everyone keeps requesting a harness with the feature as though it's an option.
I just purchased one of these from your Ebay listing today and do want the 4-high feature.
Didn't even know you had them on there, found it by accident or fate.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Seriously looking at getting one of these from you. However looking at Doing the corner light mod too. Do you think you could add the needed pigtails and sockets too the harness for me? The way you do it and the wAy everyone talks about your work I would rather have you do it so I ensure it all stays tight and looks better at the same time. Let me know:D

I get all the pigtails I need from the wreckers. They usually don't charge for 'em. Just make sure to cut them off of the donor as long as possible. Strip apart the harness until you can't get any more of the pigtails out of it. Too short, & they won't reach the bottom corner light wires. How do I know this? Hmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.