88-98 Heavy Duty Headlight Harness Kit (NEW)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

97SubMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
received my HD harness today and I'll be installing it tomorrow! Thanks baron for an awesome wiring set-up! pics to come after the install!

Alwayssomethin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I Did the DRL Mod on my NBS today, Gonna get some night pics tonight with it and my HD kit by mean green

97SubMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well boys, I got the HD wiring harness all taken care of today and I cannot wait for the daylight to run out! haha Everything went smoothly tho and I must say Baron's harness is awesome! Big kudos to him for such good work! :cheers::waytogo:

Low beams
You must be registered for see images attach

High beams
You must be registered for see images attach

HID's will def have to be my next step! Although I'm pretty sure the stock halogens are already brighter than before! :rocking:

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks great Kevin!! You'll love driving at night now, even with the halogens you will notice a HUGE increase in light output!

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
doesnt running all 4 bulbs make too much heat in the housings?

No sir! Heat is not really an issue in the composite style headlight housings. Now in the old sealed beam (dual filament) bulbs, running both filaments at the same time would cause the bulb to burn out very quickly because of the heat!

But in short, heat is not an issue on GMT400's with composite headlights!

Status
Not open for further replies.