88-98 Heavy Duty Headlight Harness Kit (NEW)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ordered off ebay hope that works out alright for ya.

That works out just fine for me, your harness will go out tomorrow morning! Thank you very much, and if you need anything at all feel free to give me a holler!

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
got my harness today...as soon as i get a chance...i will installl it ......there will be tons of pics.... what hid bulbs can i use ...i don't like the blue ones...what are the brightest ones.....

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Any bulb over 5000k starts to get more blue as the temp. rating increases. As the rating decreases, they get more yellow. Use 35w ballasts for the lows, 55w for the highs. This will give you an almost pure white light.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
got my harness today...as soon as i get a chance...i will installl it ......there will be tons of pics.... what hid bulbs can i use ...i don't like the blue ones...what are the brightest ones.....

As close to 4300k as you can get. I have 4500 an they are white with just barely a tint of blue...

Last edited:

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
i was looking at the 4300k on ebay..to bad the ones with angle eyes are purple...that, i would want blue

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Great to hear Barry!! Looking forward to seeing your pics! As everyone else said above, the sweet spot for HID's are between 4300K - 4500K. That will provide the cleanest, whitest, and brightest light output for you!

dkh_524

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i think i should be getting my harness monday witch is really fast. i ordered ddm 5000k 35w for high and low hope i made the right decision.

dkh_524

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i got it yesterday and you make a really good harness you do some really good work and i like what it does. anyways got it in tonight and just got back from a drive and still trying to get the headlights to where i like them. and i should have my hids next week you would think ddm would have them in stock in ca and not have them shipped from china.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock-530