88-98 4x4 lower control arm compatibility

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FastEddie

Reaction score
Thank you. My son is so excited to drive it after alignment and exhaust Yeah I am very surprised RK641492 and RK 641493 I tried so hard 12 ton press then a 20 ton press then with heat getting the rivets out of my stock ones bent the 12 ton press bent several bolts and pins using them to push out ground rivets I am sure the 20 ton was powerful enough but I couldn't get the bolt or pin straight enough and the LCA in the press straight for it to work AAAHHHHH many cuss words later

wb292

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Glad it worked out. I hope they continue to make these and it’s not just some left over stock somewhere.

wb292

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Search for a thread I started about them. Everything you will need to know is in there. Let me know if you run into issues. Maybe I can help.

Dokken10

Reaction score
I bought the Moog Astro/Safari AWD LCA and found there are several differences. Moog P/N RK641492 and RK 641493. For the life of me I can't figure out how people are saying they're exactly the same. A couple of pics that clearly
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach
the some of the differences especially balljoint location.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.