88-98 4x4 lower control arm compatibility

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cabinetman

Reaction score
I got a used pair from a 99 1500 amd they worked on my 93 2500 light duty. quite a job… found the easiest way to get the old control arms off was to use the grinder to cut a split in the old arms and open them up with a chisel. It was actually pretty quick that way

BBslider001

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It'd be nice if O.P. did that of his own accord, but being expected or forced to do so? Not in this lifetime.

However, asking questions is not illegal yet.
I fail to see where there was an expectation or force applied LOL. Now, there was a statement made, but neither of the previous were part of that statement.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He did report back with all good news.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

there still some new ones available in other gm warehouse
You sure about that? I know many GM parts dealers still list parts, that only after you make a payment, you then get an email saying it’s discontinued. Then have to wait for them to return the money. Ask me how I know.

LCALDERA98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i know on the ford side we have this thing called oec and we type our part number in the locator and it shows us a list of ford warehouses, PDC, and independent dealers that might have it and you'll just have to call and see if they'll sell it to you, most of the time dealers have specific people that they only buy from even thought there might be another dealer that has it if the ones that they buy from don't have it they won't bother calling the ones that do

Status
Not open for further replies.