1998 2 door tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got a bit more done before the weekends over, wire wheel tried to take my hand off a few times. Alternator came in today. That steering pulley really holding everything up now. Got the passenger exhaust and oil cooler lines off as well
You must be registered for see images attach

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Make everything the same green as the alternator.
Make everything the same green as the alternator.
The plan is to paint everything that is steel green and the aluminum will get a clear coat, i think it will go better with all the polished stainless steel and aluminum parts going on. The spark plug wires are going to be green also

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Probably a clear coating of some kind.

This was recommended to me for a bare aluminum project that I have rolling around my head.

Apparenlty it's really thin and the 4oz dauber bottle should work for me.... water pump, maybe timing cover and a alternator bracket. I have not made the purchase yet.

351FUN

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This was recommended to me for a bare aluminum project that I have rolling around my head.

Apparenlty it's really thin and the 4oz dauber bottle should work for me.... water pump, maybe timing cover and a alternator bracket. I have not made the purchase yet.

That stuff works fantastically well.

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Water pump is steel. So its getting a primer, paint, and clear coat for me

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First LG billet parts arrived. Antenna is shockingly light, more matte finish than i thought it would be, its advertised as a different color then the interior black parts. Radiator brackets look about as expected