1993 K2500 Suburban - tow pig!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
So, I've been driving this truck around all weekend. I believe I'm falling in love with it.

It glides down the highway like a Cadillac, has enormous cargo space and the seats are super comfortable.

Not bad for a truck that sat in a literal junkyard for 3 years before buying it at auction.

You must be registered for see images attach

I guess I'll focus on repainting the hood, rear barn door and fixing a rust bubble next.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
I personally think the 88-94 seats are more robust than the 95-00.

I agree, with the exception of the 60/40 bench seats. Hard to beat the large fold down console.

Check into the Auxbeam S1 LEDs, I've had them for about a year now and haven't failed.

Thats who I usually use. The set in my 2017 Sonic is 3 and a half years old now.

Threw some new tail lights on the burb today. Wanted a better lense and light transfer than factor lenses, but not too aftermarket to look ricey.

Also played with android auto for the first time today in the truck.

Did a bunch of underbody wire tidy work and installed the sensor for the trans temp gauge.