My '95 Suburban K2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

92K3500SRW

Reaction score
Thanks! I had painted them same as the grille at first. I originally had them on my old '92 painted same color as factory wheels for a slightly subtle change. I decided to try the white that the caps originally went against (till R/V series). This thing is a workhorse so what I've done goes toward being more truckish. It came with the towing mirrors and I have clearance lamps to add up top.

Yep, Government trucks are good used vehicles. Scheduled fleet maintenance. Came from Georgia, so no rust started. It was basically used for search & rescue, not patrolling, so miles in '14 when I bought it were 122k. About 10k per year. I've owned a '91 Suburban and an '85 Jimmy, both former Gov't vehicles. Both were very reliable. The Jimmy was actually gov't ordered but not owned. I bought it from a local farmer who only drove it local occasionally.

A while back I took the vinyl bench seat out. Was getting pretty worn anyway. I put a pair of pre-95 blue cloth hi-backs and console in. I had the same set-up in my '92 and loved the comfort of those seats. No picture with console yet. I grabbed a grey one for now. Might dye or might find a blue one yet.

Attachments

• DSCN0138.JPG
    DSCN0138.JPG
    182 KB · Views: 13
Last edited: