1969 Chevy Suburban c/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tailpipe51

Suburbanholic
Reaction score
this is my stepdads and mine 1969 chevy suburban c/10 three door it has a 350 with a 4 speed stick box

You must be registered for see images attach

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
-AHHH love the 67-72 burbans, trucks and blazers! got a 1967 c10 #s matching truck that were rebuilding the motor in!

You must be registered for see images attach

tailpipe51

Suburbanholic
Reaction score
im gonna be rebuilding the motor and tranny this fall so i can show my class mates at school what a pushrod is hahahaha

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks man! ya she needs a little bit more work now bc couple years back i was driving it to and from school and i was in the school parking lot and some rich ***** mom ran into me and even admitted fault but i got blamed, go figure, bent the frame and dented the passenger bedside pretty good. Luckily i got the frame straightened and some of the dent pulled for free bc i was in an auto collison class!! What are the plans for this?

tailpipe51

Suburbanholic
Reaction score
oh damn that sucks!!!!!!!!! bro im thankful the frames straight from being a park ranger truck