Owner of 2 squares! Also, a Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trenton

Just a Texan transplanted in the Rockies
Reaction score
I just found out this is a sub-section on this forum, so I'll post my other vehicle builds!

1982 Chevrolet K10 Shortwide Silverado
You must be registered for see images attach

My buddy owned this originally, but he's got a lot on his plate. He sold it to me running and driving for $1000. Manual window, A/C (doesn't work, but has it), 305/350 combo, and locking hubs. Plan is to turn it into an off road truck since I live in the mountains.

2. 1981 Chevrolet K10 Custom Deluxe LWB

My coworkers father passed away so they're clearing the property. He gave it to me for free since it's been sitting for a while. This one is more bare bones. It has 305/SM465 combo, 4x4, auto locking hubs, and it's non-A/C. Don't know when it ran last, but the last time it was registered was 2005.

3. 2017 Chevy Suburban Premier

My Suburban is kind of my all-around vehicle. I've taken it camping and off-roading, it's my tow rig, I take it on road trips, and I use it to make money doing private rides on the side, mainly in the winter.

Currently, it has a 2.5"/1.5" level, 275/60R20 E Nitto Recon Grapplers (33s), and a BlackBear Tune.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I just found out this is a sub-section on this forum, so I'll post my other vehicle builds!

1982 Chevrolet K10 Shortwide Silverado

My buddy owned this originally, but he's got a lot on his plate. He sold it to me running and driving for $1000. Manual window, A/C (doesn't work, but has it), 305/350 combo, and locking hubs. Plan is to turn it into an off road truck since I live in the mountains.

2. 1981 Chevrolet K10 Custom Deluxe LWB

My coworkers father passed away so they're clearing the property. He gave it to me for free since it's been sitting for a while. This one is more bare bones. It has 305/SM465 combo, 4x4, auto locking hubs, and it's non-A/C. Don't know when it ran last, but the last time it was registered was 2005.

3. 2017 Chevy Suburban Premier

My Suburban is kind of my all-around vehicle. I've taken it camping and off-roading, it's my tow rig, I take it on road trips, and I use it to make money doing private rides on the side, mainly in the winter.

Currently, it has a 2.5"/1.5" level, 275/60R20 E Nitto Recon Grapplers (33s), and a BlackBear Tune.
You could join gmsquarebody.com with those trucks(the first two anyway!). No cost, and it's run by some of the same people who run this one. Mostly good folks on there.