1967 Dodge D100

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
I need to pick up a boat tank until I figure out how to mount up this OBS tank.

A boat tank is what I used for my Buick Electra. It worked great, and I just used cheap clear PVC hose to connect it since it's temporary. I bypassed the original thinking it just had some nasty fuel in it, but even after dilution with new Premium I found that I couldn't pull more than a few drops through the lines.

I borrowed a marine tank, but I've since purchased one that I need to finish cleaning up, as I've got several projects where I may use it.

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I set the NBS driver seat in. It fits and once I remove the seat brackets for the bench seat it looks like it will bolt in with just drilling some holes. It's too high though, my head is touching the roof and the steering is wheel on my legs. I think I can make it work, just have to get creative. It would probably be ok for normal sized people, LOL.

thinger2

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Life is too easy working on old Chevy's so I had to complicate things.

It's got a slant six and 3 on the tree. It's in surprisingly great shape. The drip rails are 100% solid, so are the cab corners and almost all the sheet metal. I found some very small pin holes in the outer rocker and bottom of the door skins, but easily fixable.

Not sure what I am going to do with it. LS swap is definitely in its future though.
You must be registered for see images attach
Thats a rare truck.
Its just screaming for a hillborn injected 392 hemi.
Awesome find