1967 Dodge D100

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We had a 71 Dart Swinger with the slant 6 before I got a license. I would steal it when my folks were out of town and drive the hell out of it. Couldn't kill it even though I tried.

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The dash shows 19k and change. I don't know if that's 19, 119, 219, etc. I think it could actually be 19. The glass is perfect and obviously old because of the 72-73 parking permit. It's got farm plates on it so maybe it spent most of that time tooling around the farm/ranch.

I removed a lot of butchery from the wiring this morning. The ballast resistor was bypassed, and the alternator charge wire goes to that household junction box. I can't figure out what that was supposed to do. I might take it apart later.

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got spark at the points. Had to run a new wire from the points to the coil because of previous butchery.

Changed plugs and shot some oil in the cylinders while I was at it. Hopefully my plug wires show up at the parts store soon. I might be able to fire it today.