1967 Dodge D100

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Reading this thread isn't helping the urges I've got to pick up another classic to build. I don't have the room, or time, though. What I do have is a wrecked 300 SRT8 with a strong running 6.1 hemi and all the other goodies to go along with it.. just itching to be swapped into something else.

Richard

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reading this thread isn't helping the urges I've got to pick up another classic to build. I don't have the room, or time, though. What I do have is a wrecked 300 SRT8 with a strong running 6.1 hemi and all the other goodies to go along with it.. just itching to be swapped into something else.

Richard

You can put it in this one if you want. :)

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The truck didn't come with keys so I had to replace the ignition cylinder. Supposedly you can't replace them without the key, but 1 minute with a hammer and a punch and it came out. It must have been so easy to be a car thief in the 60's. Literally Gone in 60 seconds.

Anyways, that confirmed that I have a bunch of wiring to figure out because nothing works inside the cab and turning the key does nothing. I'm considering an aftermarket harness.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Ignition and starting works. That's all I need for now.

You must be registered for see images attach
Even with the rusty bit, that tailgate is probably made of better steel than anything now! I always liked the old Dodge logo, looks capable and stylish at the same time

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even with the rusty bit, that tailgate is probably made of better steel than anything now! I always liked the old Dodge logo, looks capable and stylish at the same time

For sure. I'm going to repair it eventually. I think it's going to look awesome once I get it cleaned and clear coated.

It was buried under a good inch of dirt and leaves in the back of the truck.