1967 Dodge D100

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Take a look at Vintage Air for the under dash part of the A/C . They have a lot of different size and shape under dash kits for different street rods, plus ones that have heat and A/C. I'd go with vintage air on the barracudas but they dont have a direct fit system for mopar A body. Classic auto air does. You may check them out too.

I'm still for sanding that thing down and painting it semi flat black, with some small Mr Horsepower decals on the bottom back edges of the front fenders. Nice sheetmetal gage panel with vintage style autometers in it.

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, mine has the slick slab with wet saw joints and moisture barrier. The whole floor is damned near flat and level. When watering it down, there were a couple puddles not much deeper than ~1/8".

Here, you can see the stain from one puddle in the lower left and the wet saw marks. BTW this building has 12' eaves with a girt at 4' and 8'.
You must be registered for see images attach
I did the ole pole barn setup with 4" steel posts, then stick built and welded the rest of it. 31' wide x 27' deep. 10' walls with a 12' peak. Built the building, then poured the slab inside. Size wise, It's what I could get away with living in town. I didnt know the trick about wetting the concrete till its set. Mine was poured in the middle of the summer. It has cracks all over it. Well you live and you learn. The concrete guys told me nothing. Little by little I have culled a few projects from the herd. This will give me more space.

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, this is what is keeping me from working on Dodgey. I'm going to a track day at Eagle's Canyon next month and the brakes on this haven't been right since my first track day. They work, but they pulse really bad. Doesn't happen on the street though.

After putting it all back together I was greeted to apocalyptical error messages. Service ESC, Brake Failure top speed limited to 43 MPH. I had visions of huge repair bills at the dealership. It turns out, this thing has a brake reservoir sensor of some kind and if you push the pads back in it totally freaks out computer. There's a reset procedure you can do without going to the dealer that resolved it.

Brakes feel much better, I think the old rotors were just glazed/smeared with overcooked pad material. They probably could have been turned a tiny bit and put back to service. These Girodisc rotors (stupid name) save me like 4 lbs of unsprung weight per corner though. :) (And lightened my wallet a lot too.)

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
BTW this was done during a Solar Eclipse. Check out these cool patterns it made coming through the trees. We don't need no stinkin' eclipse glasses.

I saw that too, at the RV Park. This was right around noon.

Attachments

• IMG_20231014_115533653_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20231014_115533653_HDR.jpg
    542.7 KB · Views: 14

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was noticeably darker around then, too; Houston was not in the path of totality but the difference in available light vs. normal midday was obvious.
Changing the filters on iPhone really highlights them. It’s like a collage of crescent Suns.