1967 Dodge D100

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I moved it to the next bolt hole. I did 80 without any shaking, so at least I fixed something today.

I think I'm going to try to find some stock or repop factory dual mirrors. I actually like how it looks now, but this small back window sucks in traffic. It's hard to tell what's beside you.
Yeah we had a '67 C10 stepside with the small window when I was a kid; Dad sold it to family when he got his '75 Sierra Classic. If we were driving that truck now, the way these little cars get up in your bizness real quick, I'm sure it wouldn't be fun to drive. I think half my time in the back seat, I'm turned around, watching for some idiot trying to jump in the bed....
Back off b**** or kiss trailer hitch..... I'm half tempted to letter that on the back bumper.

89RCLB

I'm Awesome...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If this thing had grip it would be quick. I'm short shifting and it still spins.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Such a cool truck! When I was a teenager my sister's boyfriend had a 70 short bed Dodge that he stuffed a 440 and a 4 speed into, that truck was amazingly fast. Your truck brings back memories for me!

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Such a cool truck! When I was a teenager my sister's boyfriend had a 70 short bed Dodge that he stuffed a 440 and a 4 speed into, that truck was amazingly fast. Your truck brings back memories for me!

You could get this truck with a 383 big block, so the 440 swap can be done using all factory parts. Unfortunately, the people that have those parts nowadays want insane money for them.

Anyways, guess who's back? Ghost Bed! Maybe to stay for a while. A lot of the noise and vibration is the fact there is 2" of play in the bolts that hold the bed to the frame. When it's windy or you are going fast you can watch it move around in the mirror. I got some new carriage bolts to fix that, stainless even, because you wouldn't them to rust LOL.

I also decided it would be better for traction to scooch the fuel cell all the way back, and while I am it, I am going to move the fuel pump from under my seat to as far back as possible because it's so fricking loud. Also going to add my flex fuel sensor so I can go nuts on the boost.

You must be registered for see images attach

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This noisy bugger has been moved about as far away as I can get it without hanging it off the bumper. Now I have to re-do a bunch of hoses.

I wonder why they didn’t offer that with isolated mounts? I know I’ve seen rubber lined “p-clips” that big at Home Depot lol

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
About halfway done with the new fuel lines. I used to have some 90s coming off the back of the rails to a big ugly Y fitting that was very visible. That's all hidden now and the lines are run through the frame channel. Have a couple fittings on the way from summit I need to finish the job.

BTW, I entered Dodgey in a car show this weekend. LOL. It's for scholarships for local kids. The only way I can win anything is if there is some "made us scratch our heads" award. The jokes on them though because all I'm going to do is wash my wheels and put tire dressing on. Ain't going to be no feather dusters and white gloves. :)