1967 Dodge D100

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm 0-2 for projects this morning. I bought some "cat whiskers" for the windows and they fit like cat ****. I couldn't get the windows to go back up without them coming out and binding the window. The clips just don't fit tight in the slots.

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure my vibration over 70 mph is the pinion angle. I took a look at it and even to the naked eye it is pointed upwards 5 degrees or so. I swear it was flat before. I guess the 56 year old springs settled?

I can either shim it or move the forward eye down a hole in the bracket.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure my vibration over 70 mph is the pinion angle. I took a look at it and even to the naked eye it is pointed upwards 5 degrees or so. I swear it was flat before. I guess the 56 year old springs settled?

I can either shim it or move the forward eye down a hole in the bracket.
Shim it! Lower is always better...
Also, what do you want for the mirrors?

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shim it! Lower is always better...
Also, what do you want for the mirrors?

I moved it to the next bolt hole. I did 80 without any shaking, so at least I fixed something today.

I think I'm going to try to find some stock or repop factory dual mirrors. I actually like how it looks now, but this small back window sucks in traffic. It's hard to tell what's beside you.