What seats are these? Low back buckets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Yeah rn I have 2 12s in a wedge style box, but I'm 6'1 and a big guy so I would love the extra room. I plan to build a box for a sa12v2 with about 2cu. That one 12 should hit harder than my current set up with the pre fab that imo doesn't suck but I know they haven't hit their best potential. I will also probably build the center console up to the dash and mount some ds18 6ers. And I like how you have all that stuff in the truck ready to go. I have some window cleaner, tire shine, micros, and some spray detailer for the last minute touch ups at the meets/shows!
I'll stop in a parking lot a couple of blocks away from a cruise-in or a coffee-n-cars & give 'er a quickie detail before I pull in.
Power-park across the street, by itself under a street light, away from the herd, just to stick out!

You must be registered for see images attach

There can be a week's worth of dishes in the sink.
Floors need sweaeping.
I'm wearing my cleanest dirty clothes.
"Shirt's not inside out. It's clean side out."
But my trucks are c-l-e-a-n!

:cool:

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I'll stop in a parking lot a couple of blocks away from a cruise-in or a coffee-n-cars & give 'er a quickie detail before I pull in.
Power-park across the street, by itself under a street light, away from the herd, just to stick out!

You must be registered for see images attach

There can be a week's worth of dishes in the sink.
Floors need sweaeping.
I'm wearing my cleanest dirty clothes.
"Shirt's not inside out. It's clean side out."
But my trucks are c-l-e-a-n!

:cool:
My vehicles are filthy, almost always. :( But I bust my ass to afford 'em. The "work truck" (wrecker) gets washed more often than my personal rides..

Richard

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
I have Escalade seats in my Sierra, single cab short bed (gonna be a stepside, might have to buy a wrecked truck to do the swap). Mine has room for; my XL size "Chevrolet racing" windbreaker, 12 pack of mini sodas, tool kit, and the seatback pocket has room for small stuff. One has all my little stuff, the passenger pocket has all of my roadside help items

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I have Escalade seats in my Sierra, single cab short bed (gonna be a stepside, might have to buy a wrecked truck to do the swap). Mine has room for; my XL size "Chevrolet racing" windbreaker, 12 pack of mini sodas, tool kit, and the seatback pocket has room for small stuff. One has all my little stuff, the passenger pocket has all of my roadside help items
When I said the lowback buckets are popular with the classic truck crowd because they fit well in a regular cab, I mean 67-72, 60-66, etc. trucks. Much smaller cabs than a GMT400.

Richard

Pachuco

Reaction score
The ribbed cloth design is Silverado trim level; the lower trim levels had those buckets available, too, in the other picture shared in reply #5 by Redneckswithpaychecks

Richard
I honestly got a little confused with all the replies. So the original seats posted are 88-90 Silverado buckets?

Pachuco

Reaction score
Also, I thought I'd update. As I said I had found a guy "selling them" on IG from Colorado. I went back to the old marketplace posting and when I went to see the IG posting I realized they were the same pictures. I had borought the guy down to $300 but he was persistent about using zelle because his PayPal won't work till next week
Don't get scammed out there guys!