88-89 Low Back Buckets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mapearso

Reaction score
I have an 89 RCSB with a bench. I’d like to swap for buckets.

I have ONE of these which is the exact same material as my bench. Looking for one more.

I check the junk yards often but it’s like looking for a needle in a hay stack …

Facebook forums are all scammers…

Attachments

• DF298474-A0A5-47F3-8D8F-3526861EAD22.jpeg
    DF298474-A0A5-47F3-8D8F-3526861EAD22.jpeg
    218.9 KB · Views: 24

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are looking for new seat upholstery that matches ? Or new seats? Or new seats with that upholstery?

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Facebook forums are all scammers…
There's a "OBS" buy/sell group that I swear exists solely for scammers to post ads. And it's almost always seats and dashboards that they post. After seeing the same crap over and over I finally bailed from that group. Search for a LOCAL group for your area so you can deal in person with someone.

Richard

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's a "OBS" buy/sell group that I swear exists solely for scammers to post ads. And it's almost always seats and dashboards that they post. After seeing the same crap over and over I finally bailed from that group. Search for a LOCAL group for your area so you can deal in person with someone.

Richard
Hey I’m in those groups, too! They are really bad. The OBS I-Pull-U-Pay group is decent. Les Baller, Jay Bee, and Mike Cotterman are all good sellers. I just bought 3 things from that group this week.