Bucket to Bench Bolt Holes/Seatbelts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2s9je0af

Reaction score
I have a project truck that came with powered buckets that I don't feel like fixing ATM/am changing paint color. I need to swap my 60/40 bench seat in. I have not seen a good writeup/video for this swap. These trucks don't come to the junkyard often enough for me to measure.... Anybody know how to place the bench seats? Perhaps one or two factory holes for the buckets line up then I eyeball the rest from the seats laying in the truck?

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
For buckets to spilt bench, on driver side the outer bolts will line up. The inner bolts are on top of the trans tunnel and will need to be drilled. The pass side is still a bucket basically and will bolt in.

2s9je0af

Reaction score
For buckets to spilt bench, on driver side the outer bolts will line up. The inner bolts are on top of the trans tunnel and will need to be drilled. The pass side is still a bucket basically and will bolt in.
Thanks a bunch! Now I can lay everything in and mark it.