What is this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keven

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah idk if its tuned so ill just fix it.. it seem like the dude who had it before when he was fixing something he would forget to put half to bolt back so i guess he did the delete and the other half he forgot it so its probably not tuned

Keven

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any idea where is the air pump? I guess he removed it but where is it suppose to go?

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So the egr system will still work fine without it??

EGR and AIR injection are two completely different things. As far as I'm aware, only the California trucks got the AIR injection system. Part of some emissions regulations. As far as I know, there are no negative effects of removing the AIR system. However I've never owned a truck that has it, so someone else may correct me on that.

Keven

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Idk at all i just saw a air pump on the picture someone posted on here yesterday and the canister isnt like mine either just saw that.. so idk wich model is that pic for but yeah..

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Keven

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nevermind this is the right picture my bad.. i just got that book at partsource today so i shouldnt ask stupid question again haha

You must be registered for see images attach