What have you towed lately

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And they're almost impossible to find for sale. The folks at the place I rented mine said they have a patent on them and they get shredded when they reach the end of their life.
I used to see some pop up for sale around me here in NC; U-Haul and Penske trailers mainly, didn't realize they were such a desirable trailer. I hated the ones I had to use.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
If these ever go on sale to the public, buy them and tell me where they are for sale!!

You must be registered for see images attach

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I recently towed a 24 ft tandem axle enclosed fully loaded with the vans middle row removed and the van double stacked in both the middle and rear with heavy packed boxes moving my mom. Combined weight around 15-16K lbs. 383 did not even break a sweat. 3rd gear at about 2,500 rpm @ 65 mph. Caught 2nd on a couple of long grades but easily held 65 mph.

I also moved the G35 sedan on a U-Haul auto transport behind the 2019 Titan. 5.6L is also a beast. It moved the trailer seemingly easily at about 1,750 rpm @ 65 mph. It would downshift on some of the grades but seemed to have plenty of power overall.

weaponoffreedom

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently towed a 24 ft tandem axle enclosed fully loaded with the vans middle row removed and the van double stacked in both the middle and rear with heavy packed boxes moving my mom. Combined weight around 15-16K lbs. 383 did not even break a sweat. 3rd gear at about 2,500 rpm @ 65 mph. Caught 2nd on a couple of long grades but easily held 65 mph.

I also moved the G35 sedan on a U-Haul auto transport behind the 2019 Titan. 5.6L is also a beast. It moved the trailer seemingly easily at about 1,750 rpm @ 65 mph. It would downshift on some of the grades but seemed to have plenty of power overall.
383 in what?