What have you towed lately

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RDF1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Went to the 1/8 mile drag strip with a buddy from work. He's got a built Audi S4. My truck ran a 9.5@74 to his 10.0@70. He broke his timing belt on the third pass so after getting drug by me on the track, He had to get drug by me an hour back to the shop on a u-haul trailer.
That sounds like fun time!
Years ago i use to haul my buddys cars or trucks to the track, outrun them, and then haul them home.
My ole Sleeper would run 11.7s in the 1/4 and was sneaky quiet with the big mufflers after the turbo.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Electric hatchback. Slightly overloaded her but she did the full 20 mile haul.

Not overloaded, you just pulled too far forward. If you bring your own straps, there's tie downs to use it like a normal trailer and balance the load properly. Those U-Haul trailers are pretty slick, and super light.

Cpufreak101

Reaction score
Not overloaded, you just pulled too far forward. If you bring your own straps, there's tie downs to use it like a normal trailer and balance the load properly. Those U-Haul trailers are pretty slick, and super light.
By weight, it was a Little over rated capacity, but that note on strapping it down, I'll hafta remember for next time, I have my own straps but never tried using it like a normal trailer lol

Scott Davison

Reaction score
And they're almost impossible to find for sale. The folks at the place I rented mine said they have a patent on them and they get shredded when they reach the end of their life.