What have YOU done to your motor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Yea! I know!
Actually stopped in at the P&P yesterday to check out any LS's they might of had.
Nope! Nada in the whole 10 acre yard.

Its a shame your not here man my craiglist is full with everything from 4.8, 5.3, and some 6.0.... all can be had under a grand and most are complete from top to bottom

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know, right? Everyone is always getting shorties or asking about long-tubes. No one ever does Tri-Y's anymore. They are pricey though. I'm looking at $720 for the set.

I got lucky, I picked up my tri-y's off the summit demo rack for $300.00.
as for mods, the engine is stock.
exhaust is the tri-y's into 2.5" down pipes into a highflow cat,and a single 3" pipe with a 14" magnaflow dumped right after the cab, and a k&n intake I got for $80.00.
future: cam swap, and a custom tune.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Damnit, I had the exact Dougs Tri Y's with part number looked up the other day, and now I can't find it...

gmoutdoorsman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
4.3 Vortec SFI, homemade mods: debaffled Throttle blade,descreened MAF, Vortec silencer box deleted, Flowmaster 40 series,all stock other than that want to dig a lil more HP or of that tough V6 (V8 guys please dont hate lol) want to throw my bored out 5.3 LS in my 98 C1500 but due to money and emissions im gunna stuff it in an older truck probably

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
this is what i have been told by the PO and its current status.
swapped in a old style 350 (2 piece seal) bored to a 355. double hump heads, weiand team g hirise intake, edlebrock 1406 600 cfm carb, stock manifolds, duals with no cats and magnaflow glasspacks.

current/future build. new style 350 vortec heads, summit vortec to carb intake, painless performance tbi adapter, comp cams 255DEH cam and lifter kit, long tubes, factory tbi with mods, cold air intake or some sort of better flowing system.