What bag parts do I need?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sac12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes, 3/8" valves work good. I would at least look into dual compressors. Like said earlier, the 480s are good. But if want to save a little money, the 444s is pretty much the exact compressor with a smaller leader house.

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dual compressors is a must.....you will be glad you did it just incase one of them takes a crap.....u still have one more for backup....

SunSetPrez

Reaction score
Yes, 3/8" valves work good. I would at least look into dual compressors. Like said earlier, the 480s are good. But if want to save a little money, the 444s is pretty much the exact compressor with a smaller leader house.

Not pretty much it is the exact same piston rod cylinder and motor. I noticed it when rebuilding some. 444 is the only pump I will use now.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
Jeff, i recently bought the 3-link kit that John (stroker) installed on his. I'm going to do an engine-driven compressor. i'm collecting parts as i go too.. can't wait to see yours layd out.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Ok guys, my tank is getting delivered this afternoon so I want to start getting a list of fittings together. Is there any other advantages other than the ease of putting the air line in to a PTC fitting? How do they hold up versus fittings that are threaded?

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
best bet imo is to call sau Dustin Gauge or call custom connections...etc telll them your setup and they can put together a kit for ya.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Thanks, I got tied up at work today, I will give them a call tomorrow.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Not to push u towards gauge dustin put my fitting pack together for me I have every fitting i needed (cept one not his fault) and 2/3 extras. I couldnt be happier seeing how i didnt really have a clue what all i needed

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2