What are these?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Blue Dots used to be on all the street rods. Used to see these all the time, they where very popular years ago but you hardly ever see them on the street anymore!

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
Haha old school.... the blue dots, I'd rock em if they are already on there. Lets see some night pics

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I dig em years ago i wanted to put some in the clear tails, my buddy has some on his 56 chevy

Lots of the cars from the mid '50's seemed to have great tail lights for blue dots. Caddy's, especially the '59's. Impala's from the first in '58, up to about '65 had good ones, too. But they just seem to be a natural fit for the '56 tail light.

You must be registered for see images attach

WVXC450R

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow that's nice to know guys! I thought they looked dumb as hell but in that case ill keep them! Ill try and get some night time pics of them for y'all! Let me get this straight though, they just light up from your tailights? They don't have their own separate bulb?

Any ideas how they would look with the tail lights tinted except for the dots? I'm thinking about blacking my truck out anyways...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
Yep they just work from your tail lights, they don't have their own bulb

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Wow that's nice to know guys! I thought they looked dumb as hell but in that case ill keep them!

And know that every time you drive your truck, you're breakin' the law. I say...attaboy! Break one law a day! Be a rebel! Lololol!

WVXC450R

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's some pics guys. They don't light up too good for some reason.. I may have a bulb out or something