Well this happened..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
:lol: ^ That reminds me of the time a guy backed a truck into the side of the metal building at my dad's old shop. (The one in my sig picture) Put a giant dent in the exterior wall, like 6" deep and 4' across. We came back the next day and someone had painted a huge dart board style bullseye over it. This was several years ago and to the best of my knowledge it's still there.

Vorhizzle

Reaction score
Hey man, if only the truck got hurt be thankful. I had a riding lawn mower fall off a trailer and flip into a tour bus full of Chinese tourist while on a run for work.

1989GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Could be the bed looks tweaked because of the crumpled bedside creating tension to the rest of the box.

A bed can be found pretty cheaply at the junkyard I usually see about 15-20 of these GMT400s at any give time. Although the older early models are getting harder to find.

JeezLouiseGMC

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could be the bed looks tweaked because of the crumpled bedside creating tension to the rest of the box.

A bed can be found pretty cheaply at the junkyard I usually see about 15-20 of these GMT400s at any give time. Although the older early models are getting harder to find.
yeah thats why I'm not too too upset about it. and no it was tweaked before from the previous owner, however im sure the dent didnt help lol