Well this is gonna suck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spareparts

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well d4mn guys/gals, sorry. Was busting my ass trying to get it done and forgot to take some finished pics, but here is a pic showing most of the aftermath.
Took it for a little drive and i thought it drove fine before all this work but d4mn it drives sweet now!
It has no left or right pull just tracks straight. No more funky rattles hitting bumps and stops straight as a arrow when hitting the brakes hard.
Steering wheel is slightly to the right now and before it was slightly left of center.
Took me about a day and a half working constantly at it.

Attachments

• IMG_20230728_153100095_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230728_153100095_HDR.jpg
    746.5 KB · Views: 18

Spareparts

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got done getting it aligned. Guy said before it was all within the far limit of spec except the left side tow and right side camber. Could not print it out as the alignment printer was not working.
He did show me the before and after screens though.
Right side camber is within spec but not by much after. Probably 1/4 of the way in the green now and was at least that far out before.
He really liked the TTX stuff and how easy it was to do tow in/out adjustment with the Cunningham tie rod sleeve.
Truck drives great. Just like before i did all the front end work but now no more funky rattle. I can't really tell a difference but it has to be better, i just can't tell
The real improvement is the new Bilstein shocks.
The old ones at 150K were not leaking, still had pressure but were not to hard to push in.
The new ones are stiffer for sure and made a nice difference.
All the new parts were well worth it and i would recommend to anyone needing this done.

Spareparts

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So basically everything is new on my front end for steering and suspension within the last 8 months except the steering stabilizer. Not much turns up on search so i assume no one has much of a opinion on one.
Stock style fine with slightly bigger tires?

Piratehunter

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
go with a stock style replacement. make sure the bolt diameters and sleeves are the same as your current ones, had to drill out the bracket holes on one end because Rancho had changed the sleeve size on one end and couldn't quickly find one to sub in.

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So sense i usually go overboard with stuff for my truck i went ahead and ordered some new inner finder splash guards as i do not have any at all.
Ordered from that ebay seller. Arrived today.
Quality seems pretty good to me. Im happy with them!
Shocks are just now ordered from Summit, $356.
Figured i might as well order the rest from Rock Auto $365. New TTX lower ball joints, TTX Inner/ Outer tie rods, Idler arm and mount. Lower control arm bushings. Will order Friday.
Replaced the pitman arm about 3 months ago with a new steering gear box.
You must be registered for see images attach
Those are really nice. Who was the ebay seller? I buy stuff from DMT for old MoPars, but they make stuff for all makes

Spareparts

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score