Inner fender splashguards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
New front inner fender splashguards available for both 2wd & 4wd and 1500, 2500, and 3500.

4wd $38/set plus shipping

2wd $45/set plus shipping

New mounting clips (if desired) $7

Unless ordering multiple sets shipping will be $15 via medium size flat rate box (lower 48).

Body lift versions, gap guards, and the small front bumper splashguard available as well.

Thanks for looking.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

phatphuck

plus sized grandpa
Reaction score
Do you do the battery inner dust cover as well? Do you know where thats placed? I'm just looking at it here on a diagram and confused.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you do the battery inner dust cover as well? Do you know where thats placed? I'm just looking at it here on a diagram and confused.

I do make the battery ones as well. I'm unsure on the placement but I have couple on the shelf.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Battery dust cover? Do you mean 61? It's behind the bumper inside the wheel well. It doesn't have anything to do with the battery, as far as I've noticed.... The battery is on top of the inner fender the rubber "dust cover" is under it. I have never had mine out, just the main spalsh guards around the suspension. I think it's only on the passenger side.

94 Silverado

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does in hang down on the passenger side behind the bumper? I thought my truck was missing a piece from the drivers side or something because it was only on one side. What is this piece for?

CHEVYS4ME

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does in hang down on the passenger side behind the bumper? I thought my truck was missing a piece from the drivers side or something because it was only on one side. What is this piece for?
Mine too. I don't have the driver bumper splash shield. There are no holes for it to have ever been one there. I just drilled holes and mounted it there. I feel like it IS needed as you can clearly see splash hitting in that area.

Anyone know why it is only on one side of some trucks?

Mine is a 92 C1500 Ext Cab 5.7l

phatphuck

plus sized grandpa
Reaction score
How much for a forward splash shield? #61 in the diagram?

I would like to put one on each side.

Pm me price shipped if you would.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Battery dust cover? Do you mean 61? It's behind the bumper inside the wheel well. It doesn't have anything to do with the battery, as far as I've noticed.... The battery is on top of the inner fender the rubber "dust cover" is under it. I have never had mine out, just the main spalsh guards around the suspension. I think it's only on the passenger side.
I thought he was referring to these weird ones. Lol