VIGH_J' Picture Thread!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks neighbour, If i do the bumpers i will have them powder coated :) Do it once Do it right!!

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know a lot of guys in the Jeep world with powdercoated stuff, great in California or New Mexico, here in Alberta with winter and gravel.....not so much. It chips off really easily, Id like something I can fix with paint from ukranian tire.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know a lot of guys in the Jeep world with powdercoated stuff, great in California or New Mexico, here in Alberta with winter and gravel.....not so much. It chips off really easily, Id like something I can fix with paint from ukranian tire.

Oh really... hmm. Im not 100% on this idea but it would look badass..

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My toilet of a stereo

You must be registered for see images attach

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah lol its more than adequate for a family hauler. The sub and box are tryed and true had them since my first vehicle 10 years ago haha..

T DOG

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's a good look! Loving the OEM 20'" wheels!

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very very nice truck man, and well done. It reminds me of mine a little bed with the black, chrome, and little bit of red on badges and such. I obviously, really like the combo and I think that black, chrome, and a little red is the best combo.

I think the wheels do a lot for it. Weird, but the stance looks different in various pics. A little more lift up front would look great IMO. What tires are those? I like them a lot for a non mud tire or an in between type tire.
I also suggest going back to red on the GMC emblem to match the tails and other little bits of red on the truck.

Are those the OEM 20's??? I want some :)

Griffin

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dude, as a fellow Albertan I gotta say, sweet ride man......and I concur about the debadge. The painted bumpers would look amazing, but does paint stick to chrome???

Yes it does and it holds surprisingly well.... Check out my sig I painted my exact chrome bumper and rear bumper black. It will come out a bit flat vs. glossy, but I'm very happy with the look.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very very nice truck man, and well done. It reminds me of mine a little bed with the black, chrome, and little bit of red on badges and such. I obviously, really like the combo and I think that black, chrome, and a little red is the best combo.

I think the wheels do a lot for it. Weird, but the stance looks different in various pics. A little more lift up front would look great IMO. What tires are those? I like them a lot for a non mud tire or an in between type tire.
I also suggest going back to red on the GMC emblem to match the tails and other little bits of red on the truck.

Are those the OEM 20's??? I want some :)

Griffin

Hey thanks Griffin,

It means alot to hear other input/suggestions. Its hard to set it apart from other trucks and yet still make it fun to drive.

With it being a family hauler and a DD Huge lift/tires/exhaust just arent prcatical (not that i wouldnt want some of theose mods one day.) As for stances...the only thing i can think of would be actualy i'm pretty positive that the rear airbags have more air in them in some pics. They are the OEM 20's from a 08 silverado wrapped in Nitto Terra Grapplers.

But honestly i appreciate the constructive criticism

"OBS FOR LIFE."

Last edited: